Want to join Zein’s Summer Camps adventure?
Our holiday activity programmes offer something for every child!
Whether you need full-time childcare while you’re at work or are looking for something fun and social to keep your child occupied during those long summer holidays, Zein Summer Camps have the answer! We offer campers aged 4-12 the opportunity to have great fun, learn new skills, discover new talents… and make a few new friends along the way!
Detailed information about the camps:
During the summer holidays we organise a range of camps with different themes. We offer your child(ren) the following options:
- Multi-activity camp is for kids who would like to try everything
- Cookery camp is for junior chefs interested in taking a culinary journey
- Multi-sports camp is for kids wanting to play like their olympic heroes
- Adventure camp is for young Indiana Joneses ready to build their survival skills
- Photography camp is for kids that see everything in pictures
- Art camp is for creative minds ready to be inspired by famous artists
- Dance & movement camp is for children who want to move it, move it!
More practical details:
- The Summer Camps run across four Zein locations, Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:30 during the Summer Holidays of international and Dutch schools;
- English is the main language spoken at camps, but many of our teachers are international and speak multiple languages. Where possible and if needed, they will take the time to explain things in your child’s mother tongue (incl. Dutch). Additionally, our teachers are trained to apply simple techniques to help children understand the activities of the daily routine and form friendships quickly, regardless of their home language.
- Camps are for children aged 4 to 12, with different activity programmes for different age groups;
- Camps days are usually complemented by two exciting weekly field trips;
- Alongside the themed workshop activities, there’s plenty of opportunity in the daily routine for (outdoor) sports and recreational activities of choice, all led by professional, qualified childcare teachers and – whenever relevant – sports instructors and other specialists;
- Price includes breakfast and healthy organic warm meals and snacks throughout the day, entrance fees and transport for field trips, and all materials and instruction (see our booking options and rates). Rebates are available to working parents through the application of the Dutch Childcare Allowance (kinderopvangtoeslag).