The After School Care programme at Zein provides a worthy and enjoyable extension to your child’s day.
Relax, refresh and engage
We provide a welcoming and homelike environment and offer a variety of both structured and unstructured sports, projects and activities to meet the interests of all the children in our care. We recognise the uniqueness of each child and their need to relax, refresh and engage in a different way at the end of each formal school day.
Strengthen peer-to-peer relationship
We motivate and engage children in a fun range of creative activities, alongside the provision of a sporting and recreational programme that encourages them to exercise, relax, and explore the outdoors. Older children are also supported through the provision of quiet homework time and appropriate resources. Interaction with different friendship groups and ages helps children to grow and strengthen their peer-to-peer relationships. They are also encouraged to learn and embrace responsibility for their actions – instilling positive behaviour through the use of our acclaimed ‘Choices System’. The ratio of teachers to children in our After School Care is a maximum of 10 or 11 children to one teacher. During field trips (holiday camps) we provide additional staff to assist with supervision.
What do we offer at After School Care?
The following forms the basis of our After School Care programme:
- Personal collection of children from school by our teachers
- Bus transfer from schools where necessary
- Access to secure Konnect Parent App for daily updates on your child’s day, including photos and journals of your child’s time, as well as easy communication with Zein.
- Fresh healthy warm/cold meals, snacks and drinks
- Trained educators, sport-certified teachers, and childhood specialists committed to supporting and guiding the children
- Support with issues relating to an internationally transient lifestyle when required
- Occasional trips to neighbouring parks, forests, playgrounds etc.
- Additional club/workshop activities spanning across multiple weeks (think of cooking club (curacao, Italian etc.), art club (painting, drawing etc.), dance club (line dancing, jazz, break dance etc.).