The Estate Pre-School
Located in the Benoordenhout area of The Hague, the stunning listed building was completely renovated, remodeled and modernised in 2014 and is now recognised as one of the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly listed buildings in the Netherlands. With over 500m2 of landscaped gardens - designed specifically for the different age ranges of the children in our care - this really is a childcare location to envy others.
Click on the images below to enlarge and view a photo gallery of The Estate, or scroll down for more info
The Estate features:
- The most eco-friendly centre in The Netherlands
- Natural playground of 3000m2 with age appropriate areas, a tree house, sport court, vegetable gardens, trampoline, survival trail & pet place
- Very high safety and hygiene standards
- Freshly prepared organic and nutritious snacks
- Warm lunch prepared by our on-site professional chefs
- Open central hall for indoor play
- Self-service table with espresso machine for parents
- Dedicated parents room with WIFI
- 3 times more space than traditional Dutch Childcare centres
and much more...
Centrally located in the Benoordenhout area of The Hague, The Estate can be reached in the following ways:
The Estate has a private car park for clients and staff. Although it can understandably get busy during peak drop off and pick up times there is also ample on street parking around the location.
We have ample bike parking at The Estate and many parents leave their bikes here and continue to work on foot or with public transport.
Bus route 29 (stop ‘Jozef Israelsplein’) and bus route 20 (stop ‘Weissenbruchstraat’) both stop within less than 1 minute’s wal
Tram 9 (direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand) leaves from Central Station. Disembark at stop Dr.Kuyperstraat and you will have a 9 minute walk to The Estate.
THE ADDRESS: Jozef Israelsplein 36, 2596 AV The Hague
Our Pre-School classes run Monday to Friday, from 08:00 - 12:30h, inclusive of a freshly made lunch by our chef daily.
Zein's Pre-School is closed during the school holidays, following the British School Calendar. The only additional closure days are the official Dutch holidays.
For questions or to arrange a visit, please contact a member of our friendly team.
BY PHONE: +31 (0)70 3242 032
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
ADDRESS: Jozef Israelsplein 36, 2596 AV The Hague