The Estate (BSN + Dutch Schools)
The stunning listed building was completely renovated, remodelled and modernised in 2014 and is now recognised as one of the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly listed buildings in the Netherlands. With over 3000m2 of natural landscaped gardens - designed specifically for the different age ranges of the children in our care - this really is a childcare location to envy others.
The Estate location provides fully English-speaking and bilingual (English-Dutch) After School Care groups and is attended by students from the Diamanthorst and Vlaskamp locations of the British School in The Netherlands. As well as students from some of the local Dutch schools in the Benoordenhout area. Contact our planning & customer services team via email@example.com or 070 2002375 to discuss the potential possibilities for your child.
Pick-up from schools
- At the end of the school day, the British School students are picked-up by our teachers and transported to The Estate by bus (5-10 minutes drive).
- Students from the local Dutch Schools (OBS Benoordenhout, Basisschool Paschalis, Oranje Nassauschool) are picked up by our teachers by foot at the end of the school day.
Click on the images below to enlarge and view a photo gallery of The Estate, or scroll down for more info
The Estate features:
- The most eco-friendly centre in The Netherlands
- Natural playground of 3000m2 with age appropriate areas, a tree house, swing and wooden bridge, sport court, vegetable gardens, trampoline, survival trail & pet place
- Very high safety and hygiene standards
- Organic and nutritious snacks
- Self-service table with espresso machine for parents
- Dedicated parents room with WIFI
- 3 times more space than traditional Dutch Childcare centres
and much more...
Centrally located in the Benoordenhout area of The Hague, The Estate can be reached in the following ways:
The Estate has a private car park for clients and staff. Although it can understandably get busy during peak drop off and pick up times there is also ample on street parking around the location.
We have ample bike parking at The Estate and many parents leave their bikes here and continue to work on foot or with public transport.
Bus route 29 (stop ‘Jozef Israelsplein’) and bus route 20 (stop ‘Weissenbruchstraat’) both stop within less than 1 minute’s wal
Tram 9 (direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand) leaves from Central Station. Disembark at stop Dr.Kuyperstraat and you will have a 9 minute walk to The Estate.
THE ADDRESS: Jozef Israelsplein 36, 2596 AV The Hague
Zein After School Care is open Monday to Friday on all British and Dutch school days.
Zein After School Care Centres: after school until - 18:30 hrs.
When your child has school holidays, we run holiday camps at this location from Mon - Fri from 08:00-18:30, with the exception of the official Dutch holidays.
For questions or to arrange a visit, please contact a member of our friendly team.
BY PHONE: +31 (0)70 200 2374
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
ADDRESS: Jozef Israelsplein 36, 2596 AV The Hague