Where the Fun Begins
The After School Care programme at Zein provides a worthy and enjoyable extension to your child’s day.
Relax, refresh and engage
We provide a welcoming and homelike environment and offer a variety of both structured and unstructured sports, projects and activities to meet the interests of all the children in our care. We recognize the uniqueness of each child and their need to relax, refresh and engage in a different way at the end of each formal school day.
Strengthen peer to peer relationship
We motivate and engage children in a fun range of creative activities, alongside the provision of a sporting and recreational programme that encourages them to exercise, relax, and explore the outdoors. Older children are also supported through the provision of quiet homework time and appropriate resources. Interaction with different friendship groups and ages helps children to grow and strengthen their peer to peer relationships. They are also encouraged to learn and embrace responsibility for their own actions - instilling positive behaviour through the use of our acclaimed 'Choices System'. The ratio of teachers to children in our After School Care is a maximum 10 children to one teacher. During field trips (holiday camps) we provide additional staff to assist with supervision.
What do we offer at After School Care?
The following forms the basis of our After School Care programme:
- Personal collection of children from school by our teachers
- Access to secure Konnect Parent App for daily updates on your child's day, inclusing photos and journals of your child’s time, as well as easy communication with Zein.
- Bus transfer from schools where necessary
- Fresh healthy warm snacks and drinks
- Trained educators, sport certified teachers, and childhood specialists committed to supporting and guiding the children
- Support with TCK transitional issues when required
- Occasional trips to neighbouring attractions, parks and community centres such as fire stations etc.
- Additional club activities such as crafts, cooking and dance.