The Estate Day Care
Located in the Benoordenhout area of The Hague, the stunning listed building was completely renovated, remodelled and modernised in 2014 and is now recognised as one of the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly listed buildings in the Netherlands. The Estate has both English language groups and a bilingual option for families who want their children to be exposed to both English and Dutch. With over 3000m2 of landscaped gardens - designed specifically for the different age ranges of the children in our care - this really is a childcare location to envy others.
Click on the images below to enlarge and view a photo gallery of The Estate, or scroll down for more information & directions
The Estate features:
- The most eco-friendly centre in The Netherlands
- Natural playground of 3000m2 with age appropriate areas, a tree house, swing and wooden bridge, sport court, vegetable gardens, trampoline, survival trail & pet place
- Very high safety and hygiene standards
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-time chef
- Freshly prepared organic and nutritious meals and snacks
- Open central hall for indoor play
- Self-service table with espresso machine for parents
- Dedicated parents room with WIFI
- 3 times more space than traditional Dutch Childcare centres
and much more...
Centrally located on the Jozef Israelsplein 36, 2596 AV The Hague - this is in the Benoordenhout area of The Hague - clicking will take you to Google Maps.
The Estate can be reached in the following ways:
The Estate has a private car park for clients and staff. Although it can understandably get busy during peak drop off and pick up times there is also ample on street parking around the location.
We have ample bike parking at The Estate and many parents leave their bikes here and continue to work on foot or with public transport.
Bus route 29 (stop ‘Jozef Israelsplein’) and bus route 20 (stop ‘Weissenbruchstraat’) both stop within less than 1 minute’s walk.
Tram 9 (direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand) leaves from Central Station. Disembark at stop Dr.Kuyperstraat and you will have a 9 minute walk to The Estate.
Zein Child Care is open Monday to Friday throughout the year, closing only on official Dutch Holidays.
Zein Day Care Centres: 07:30 to 18:30 hrs.
For questions or to arrange a visit, please contact a member of our friendly team.
BY PHONE: +31 (0)70 200 2376
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: Jozef Israelsplein 36, 2596 AV The Hague