Summer Camps 2021
Want to join the adventure? Get ready for our exciting Summer Camps Programme 2021!
Whether you need full-time childcare while you’re at work or are looking for something fun to keep your child occupied, during the summer Zein offers campers aged 4-12 the opportunity to have great fun, learn new skills, discover new talents… and make a few new friends along the way! Click on the schedule below for further details on our themed summer day camps.
Join the Adventure! Fill out the online registration form to reserve a spot for your camper(s) at any of our locations, open from 08:00-18:30! Our camps video shows some of what your child has to look forward to...
More practical details:
- The Summer Camps run across four Zein locations, Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:30 during the Summer Holidays of international and Dutch schools;
- English is the main language spoken at camps, but many of our teachers are international and speak multiple languages. Where possible and if needed, they will take the time to explain things in your child's mother tongue (incl Dutch).
- Camps are for children aged 4 to 12, with different activity programmes for different age groups;
- Camps days are usually complemented by two exciting weekly field trips. All field trip locations are currently to be confirmed due to nationwide closures of museums and activity spaces.
- There’s plenty opportunity for (outdoor) sports and recreational activities of choice, all led by professional childcare teachers and - whenever relevant - sports instructors and other specialists;
- Price includes breakfast and healthy organic warm meals and snacks throughout the day, entrance fees and transport for field trips and all materials and instruction (see our rates). Rebates are available to working parents through the application of the Dutch Childcare Allowance.
Please note: To prevent the spread of Coronavirus and to ensure the safety of all children and teachers at Zein, there will be additional safety protocols in place throughout all Holiday Camps.