Sneak peek... Summer Camps 2019
Psst... Take a sneak peek at our themes for our exciting Summer Camps 2019!
The days are getting longer, the birds are chirping at dawn and we are inhaling that earthy spring smell... Spring and summer are on their way! Behind the scenes we are already busy assembling exciting programmes for our themed and multi-activity Summer Camps to ensure all campers will have a holiday experience to remember...
Whether you need full-time childcare while you’re at work or are looking for something fun to keep your child occupied, during the summer Zein offers campers aged 4-12 the opportunity to have great fun, learn new skills, discover new talents… and make a few new friends along the way! You can already take a sneak peek to see what we will be offering below - full details on the day-to-day programme and the 2 weekly field trips are expected to be released in early spring, so keep an eye on our website!
Don't miss out! Want to register? You can already fill out the online registration form to reserve a spot for your camper(s) at any of our locations, open from 08:00-18:30! Our camps video shows some of what your child has to look forward to...
More practical details:
- Camps run throughout the summer holidays, Monday - Friday from 08:00-18:30.
- English is the main language spoken at camps, but many of our teachers are international and speak multiple languages. Where possible and if needed, they will take the time to explain things in your child's mother tongue (incl Dutch).
- Camps are for children aged 4 to 12, with different activity programmes for different age groups;
- The camps days are complemented by two exciting weekly field trips and there’s plenty opportunity for (outdoor) sports and recreational activities of choice, all led by professional childcare teachers and - whenever relevant - sports instructors and other specialists;
- The Summer Camps run across four Zein locations, Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:30 during the Summer Holidays of international and Dutch schools;
- Price includes breakfast and healthy organic warm meals and snacks throughout the day, entrance fees and transport for field trips and all materials and instruction (see our rates). Rebates are available to working parents through the application of the Dutch Childcare Allowance.