Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, tried and approved by the chefs and children of Zein! These delicious oatmeal cookies taste as good as they smell!Ingredients for 24 cookies:
- 3 cups of oatmeal flour or oatmeal flocks
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 4 big bananas
- Preheat your oven at 190°C and line a baking tray with parchment/baking paper.
- Start by mashing the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, the vanilla extract, and then the oatmeal flour to the bowl. If you only have oatmeal flocks you can blend the flocks a little bit smaller in the blender. The pieces don’t need to be too small, keeping them a little bigger gives a nice crunch to your cookies.
- Stir until the cookie dough is perfectly combined.
- Take a piece of dough, shape it into a cookie shape, and place it on the baking tray. Once all the dough is portioned out on the baking sheet, use your fingers to flatten the dough as the cookies won’t flatten as they bake.
- Put the cookies in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Once you remove the cookies from the oven, let them cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes. As a fun extra, you can decorate the cookies with yogurt and some fresh fruit. Enjoy!