Healthy Ice Cream for All Ages!
Fruity Froyo Recipe, tried and approved by the chefs and children of Zein!
Healthy, fruity and delicious, this frozen yoghurt will help the entire family cool down on a hot summer's day!
- 500g apples (or any other frozen fruit)
- 500g natural yoghurt
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Prepare the fruits by cutting the apples (or other fruit) into small pieces, making sure to add a little lemon juice so they don't go brown.
- Freeze overnight.
- Put the yoghurt, cinnamon and frozen fruit into a food processor. Mix until combined.
- Spoon the frozen yoghurt into bowls or put into a popsicle mould and freeze until again firm.
- To store, place in the freezer in an airtight container.