The Willows Day Care
Located towards the suburbs of The Hague, The Willows Day Care is located on the edge of the Leidschenveen campus of the British School in The Netherlands. Most of the children go on to the British School when they reach school going age - but the location is open to all families interested in international childcare.
With up to 4 times more space compared to traditional Dutch Day Cares, this is a stunning, light, airy and modern facility housing 4 Day Care groups. Landscaped play areas and a spacious multi-purpose central hall go to make this a flagship location well worth a visit.
Click on the images below to enlarge and view a photo gallery of The Willows, or scroll down for more info
The Willows features:
- Access to a great natural playground
- Up to 4 times more space compared to traditional Dutch Day Cares
- Large open central hall for indoor play
- Custom made beds and child furniture that encourages activity participation and independence
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-time chef
- Organic and nutritious meals & snacks
- Located on the safe premises of the BSN Leidschenveen campus
- Eco-friendly building
- Very high safety and hygiene standards
- Dedicated parents room with WIFI
- Training room with library resource for the teachers
Located in the Leidschenveen area of The Hague, The Willows can be reached in the following ways:
The Willows has a private car park for clients and staff.
Located towards the suburbs of The Hague, this location lies within a quiet neighborhood that can easily and safely be reached by bike
Bus 30 (direction Leidschendam Leidschenhaghe) leaves from Ypenburg Station. Disembark at stop 'Linden' and you will have a 6 minute's walk to The Willows.
Tram 19 (direction Leidschendam Leidschenhaghe) leaves from Ypenburg Station. Disembark at stop 'Linden' and you will have a 6 minute's walk to The Willows.
THE ADDRESS: Vrouw Avenweg 640, 2493 WZ Den Haag
The Willows Day Care is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:30 hrs throughout the year, closing only on official Dutch Holidays.
For questions or to arrange a visit, please contact a member of our friendly team.
BY PHONE: +31 (0)70 444 5800
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS: Vrouw Avenweg 640, 2493 WZ The Hague